Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Smoke



Sitting in this room full of smoke
feels like im gonna choke;

Its not the fumes that bother me
but the world beyond this room I see;
Full of people I dont like
full of lies I dont buy;
The fumes just keep piling in
they dont wanna get out of this place like me;
I cant see through this fog anymore
seeing the world clearly than ever before;
With its cities reaching to the skies
hiding under a shroud of lies;
People and places, love and hate
seem so real but all so fake;

Sitting in this room full of smoke
really feels like I am gonna choke !


1 comment:

  1. You dont need to do the talking
    Give 0 shit to what others think about you

    One day will come my friend when
    you will not have to do the talking
    your deeds would have done the talking for you.

    :D

    ReplyDelete